Does your publication need a fresh perspective? A little more punch or a full-blown makeover?
Well-designed and informative publications can enhance your members’ experience and retention and increase ad revenue. That’s exactly what you’ll get if you sign up for Association Media & Publishing’s Publications Review Program.
Industry expert Don Ranly, Ph.D., professor of journalism at the Missouri School of Journalism and has a distinct knowledge of association publishing and its unique challenges and opportunities.
What the Review Includes
Dr. Ranly will do a comprehensive analysis of your publication.
- Review of the cover art, table of contents, editorial content, headlines, and overall design and layout
- An issue of your publication with notations and comments and audio notes
- Completed within two-months
Bring new life to your publication for as little as $550.Get your review now
What You Provide
We need just a few things from you to give you valuable analysis.
- Publication mission statement
- Description of the target audience
- 3 issues of your publication from the last 12-months. You will receive one reviewed copy back. (No convention or special issues.)