Need a vendor recommendation? Want advice from peers about sending out your next RFP? Have a quick sanity-check question? We’ve got a place for that!
As an Association Media & Publishing member, you can join the email list to trade recommendations, get and give advice, and share experiences. All you need is your email! You choose whether to receive messages as they come in or get a daily digest to your inbox.
Since this is a member-only benefit, you’ll need to get approved to join the list. Complete a form so we can confirm your membership. Once we’ve confirmed you are a member in good standing, we’ll put you on the list and you’ll be all set. This process usually takes 1 to 2 business days.
Eligibility and Subscription
Please review our email list policies prior to subscribing. Submission of the form indicates acknowledgement and agreement with all terms and conditions.
Association Media & Publishing’s Email List User Agreement
By subscribing to Association Media & Publishing’s email list, the user accepts the following rules and conditions of participation:
- This forum exists for members to freely and readily explore ideas and gather helpful information. The email list shall be used for AM&P-related purposes only.
- Persons posting messages to the email list are solely responsible for the content of their messages.
- The user agrees not to distribute any content through the email list that is abusive, libelous, copyrighted, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise in violation of any law.
- The user agrees not to use the email list for commercial purposes, i.e., solicitations or the like.
- The user agrees not to initiate or participate in discussion of topics that are not related to issues that concern Association Media & Publishing and its members.
- The user recognizes that all subscribers receive all messages and replies and agrees to use a private message when addressing a single individual.
- The user agrees not to use the email list to transmit attachments such as documents, sound clips, or the like.
- The list owner (Association Media & Publishing) does not and cannot review every message posted to the list and is not responsible for the content of any message.
- The list owner (Association Media & Publishing) does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information posted to the list.
- These conditions and guidelines are subject to change by the list owner (Association Media & Publishing).
The list owner (Association Media & Publishing) reserves the right to remove any user found in violation of email list conditions and guidelines.