Why Join AM&P?
Are you an association publisher, business operations executive, communications professional, designer, editor, or content creator? Do you provide services to them? Then you should think about becoming a member of Association Media & Publishing. We inspire excellence in association communications through insight, information, and community.
When you join AM&P, you can network with your peers through in-person events and digital communities and learn about best practices and applying new concepts. Whether you are just getting started and need advice or have been in publishing for years and want to help others, your participation will provide immediate value to you and your organization.
AM&P members get
- Access to colleagues, peers, and industry experts through our members-only email list and LinkedIn group
- Full access to our Membership Directory and Buyer’s Guide
- Discounted registration to our in-person events
- Discounted rates for print and digital advertising and EXCEL Awards submissions
- Weekly email newsletter, Sidebar
- Bi-monthly print magazine, Signature
- Opportunities to influence the association publishing industry by contributing to our publications, volunteering, or serving as a board member
AM&P membership is by organization. You can join as a non-profit organization and give individuals access to membership benefits or as an industry service partner. Individual memberships are not available.
The Non-Profit Organization Membership belongs to a non-profit organization, and designated individuals within that organization receive the benefits (organizations can update designated members as often as they want).
1-3 individuals: $495 annually
4-9 individuals: $895 annually
10+ individuals: $1,295 annually
Designated members in a Non-Profit Organization membership can include professionals that work with print publications, websites, mobile and digital media, blogs, and marketing and communications within your organization.
Things to know about non-profit organization membership:
- Membership belongs to the organization and not the individual, so therefore doesn’t transfer when an individual leaves.
- Only individuals designated in the membership will receive benefits.
- One person for each organization member is designated as the voting member.
Industry Service Partner Member
The Industry Service Partner Membership is available to companies that have an interest in association publishing and represent businesses that provide products and services to non-profit organizations. Industry Service Partner members have the opportunity to learn, share ideas, and network with association publishing professionals. One organization representative serves as the Industry Service Partner Member; additional organization members are $95 per person.
Fees for Industry Service Partner Members are based on their annual gross revenue:
$0 – $100,000: $395 annually
$100,000 – $750,000: $695 annually
$750,000+: $995 annually
Additional Members: $95 annually
Have questions about your membership or application? Send us an email or call us at 703-234-4121.