Congratulations to the 2016 EXCEL Awards Winners! Check out the winners list.
The EXCEL Awards recognize excellence and leadership in non-profit association media, publishing, marketing, and communications.
The EXCEL Awards competition is open to non-profit organizations. Entries may be submitted on behalf of a non-profit organization by a for-profit industry service partner.
EXCEL Award winners are announced in April, featured in the July/August issue of Signature Magazine, and honored during the Annual EXCEL Awards Gala. The Gala kicks off the Association Media & Publishing Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C.
2017 EXCEL Awards Entry Details
- The Association Media & Publishing EXCEL Awards competition is open to non-profit organizations and their service partners, regardless of membership status in AM&P.
- Entries, paper or digital, must have been published between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2016.
- Submission for 2017 awards will open at the end of 2016.
- Entries may be submitted on behalf of a non-profit organization by a for-profit industry service partner. The submitting service partner will be recognized, but only the non-profit will be designated the winner.
- An entry may be entered in more than one category. However, it must be submitted as a separate entry for each category and separate entry fees must be paid for each submission.
- Multiple entries from an organization may be submitted in the same category.
- To be eligible for the Association Media & Publishing member rate, entrants must have paid their AM&P dues in full at the time of entry.
- Entry fees are nonrefundable.